It’s hard to know which is good agar powder 500g. There are alot of agar powder 500g reviews on internet. In this article we suggest top 10 the best agar powder 500g for you. Please read carefully and choose what is the best agar powder 500g for you.
Best agar powder 500g
1. NOW Foods, Agar Pure Powder, Vegetarian Substitute for Gelatin, Gluten-free, Kosher, 2 Ounce (Pack of 1)
FeatureVegetarian substititue for gelatin
Dairy-free, egg-free, sugar-free, soy-free. corn-free, and nut-free
Kosher, Organic, Non-GMO, and made without gluten
Vegan/Vegetarian and paleo friendly
DescriptionAgar is a red algae that is a unique vegetable substitute for gelatin. Called Agar Agar, it has been used as a food ingredient in the Far East for centuries. NOW Agar Powder is derived entirely from natural seaweed. Product of Morocco.
2. NOW Foods, Agar Pure Powder, Vegetarian Substitute for Gelatin, Gluten-free, Kosher, 5-Ounce
DescriptionAgar 5 oz PowderProduct Description
Agar is a naturally gelatinous powder derived from marine red algae. It's the perfect vegetarian substitute for beef gelatin in any food application, and makes an excellent thickener for soups, jellies, ice cream and more
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Agar can be used as a vegan substitute for gelatin's functional properties. In a small pot, place 1/2 teaspoon of NOW Real Food Agar Powder into 1/2 cup of water. Allow mixture to simmer for 5 minutes. Add desired fruits or vegetables. Pour into mold and refrigerate for 20 minutes. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Supplement FactsAmount Per Serving% Daily Value***Calories5Total Fat0 g0%Sodium5 mgTotal Carbohydrates1 gDietary Fiber1 g4%Protein0 g
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium.
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
3. Agar Agar Powder 4oz : Gelatin Substitute, Vegan, Unflavored, Gummy bears, Cheese, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Sugar-free Kosher, Halal, Desserts, Thickener |LIVING JIN
FeatureFRESH & GREEN : 4oz, 100% pure natural powder from seaweed in clean sea + A Vegetable Gelatin with ANIMAL FREE. We always offer fresh Agar-Agar powder that expires in 2 years + 700 strengh/cm2.
HEALTHY : Agar-Agar has numerous fibers that consist of calcium, magnesium and minerals. It is well-known as a diet fiber supplement and contains almost zero calories, When consumed, it gives a full and satisfied feeling + Non GMO + Gluten Free
RELIABLE & CERTIFIED : Our manufacturing site has more than 50 years' experience in the agar agar manufacturing with continuous tech renovation on agar agar processing + Environmental Management Certification ISO 14001 + Food Safety Management Certification ISO 22000 + Meets both KOSHER & HALAL standards
HIGH QUALITY : It's processed with the best materials using industry's top technology + LIVING JIN's agar agar is also EXPORTED TO JAPAN, one of the most strict countries for food inspection and cleanliness in the world.
EASY TO USE : It is an easy-to-use soluble powder that can be added to various food types + No need to wash our Agar-Agar because it is clean. Just use it and experience the best we offer!
DescriptionFrequent Questions and Answers
- Does it have a smell? : This is 100% natural Agar powder without any artificial ingredients so it has a natural smell.
- What's the difference between Gelatin and Agar-agar? : It has a different mouthfeel. Gelatin is bouncy and it melts in your mouth, but Agar-agar is firm and almost a little crunchy. It crumbles in your mouth, so it's a different product. But, as you know, gelatin is actually made from animal parts, and so it's not suitable for vegetarians. LivingJIN Agar-agar is sold as healthy food. Therefore, our product is preferred.
- How to make Jelly with Agar-Agar powder? : Please use the Internet search engines such as Google to access detailed information about 'agar agar jelly recipe'. You would find this source quite useful.
An important tip : Dissolve the Agar-agar powder completely first in water and then add your flavoring.
Save your money!
We have various special promotions so that you can save money. Please see LivingJIN's Special Offers and Product Promotions.
Bring life to the Healthy with LivingJIN Agar-Agarthe Premiere Brand of Agar-Agar Powder!
Buy now and receive LivingJIN with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee! We assure you that Agar-Agar Powder is the first step toward healthy living. We offer you a 90 day no-questions-asked refund policy.
If you think this product is good for you, an honest recommendation will be much appreciated. We will also be totally grateful if you share your own recipe or advice on how to make great jelly with LivingJin Agar-Agar powder.
4. Hoosier Hill Farm Agar Agar powder, 1 lb.
FeatureContains 1 lb. of Agar Agar powder
Also referred to as Red Algea (sea weed) or Kanten
Dietary fiber is added to everything from soups to noodles to desserts.
A vegetable gelatin with high gelling properties.
Hoosier Hill Farm Brand
5. HiMedia RM301-500G Agar Powder, Extra Pure, 500 g
Chemicals for Lab use
Agar Powder, Extra Pure
Package Weight : 0.635 kilograms
6. Telephone Product of Thailand Agar Powder, 0.88 Ounce (Pack of 5)
Featureelephone Brand Agar- Agar Powder - Product of Thailand 5x 0.88 Oz
7. Laboratory-Grade Bacteriological Agar Powder, 500g - The Curated Chemical Collection
Feature500g bottle of bacteriological agar powder
Laboratory-grade material for lab and research use
Perfect for use in any biology lab or classroom
Used for growing and observing bacteria cultures
Includes directions for safe storage printed directly on the package
8. PowderForTexture Premium Agar Agar Powder for Baking and Cooking, 250g (8.8oz) | Vegan/Vegetarian Substitute for Gelatin, Emulsifier, Molecular Gastronomy
FeatureVEGAN GELATIN SUBSTITUTE Agar agar powder is a vegan gelatin substitute derived from red algae, and can be used to thicken, gel, emulsify and stabilize.
QUALITY GEL STRENGTH Agar agar sets more firmly than gelatin, creating a firm and brittle gel that can tolerate salt, sugar, alcohol and acid environments.
ONE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENT Our agar agar powder only has one ingredient: agar. This makes it so that you can be confident that there are no preservatives/additives or extra ingredients that you didnt sign up for.
USES Agar is typically used in asian desserts, or to thicken jellies, soups, ice cream, fruit preserves, custards and puddings. You can also use it to stabilize whipped cream and meringue toppings.
HOW TO USE Sets at 35- 45C. Melts again at 85C. Agar needs to be first dissolved in water (or another liquid like milk, fruit juices, tea, stock) and then brought to a boil. It will set as the ingredients cool down. You cannot add agar powder directly into your food.
9. Agar Agar Powder, Vegan Cheese Powder and Vegan Gelling Agent, 4 OZ by American Heritage Industries
FeaturePURE AGAR AGAR POWDER- This pure agar agar powder is processed in Maine and packaged in Ohio for American quality brought straight into your modern kitchen
VEGAN CHEESE- Agar powder is typically used as a gelling and thickening agent for vegan cheese and other vegan products
SEAWEED POWDER- Because agar is made from seaweed it is a vegan gelling agent; Gelatin and other thickeners are made from animal by-products and thus not vegan friendly
REFINED AGAR AGAR POWDER There are many different grades of agar powder; American Heritage Industries sells only refined grade agar so it is safe and effective to use for all your kitchen purposes
QUALITY GUARANTEED- American Heritage Industries guarantees the quality of all our products; If you have any issues at all reach out and we will fix the situation!
10. Potato Dextrose Agar Powder 500 Grams